Today I sat and watched yet another disingenious and flagrant misrepresentation of the facts by Joe Wilson. I sat back and watched in awe as Tim Russert failed miserably in his interview. The only thing Russert accomplished was providing Joseph with an avenue to sell his new book.
In all of Wilson’s speeches, most notably for me, one he gave in early 2003 at UCSB, Wilson has never once mentioned the MESS that exists in Niger regarding the production and distribution yellowcake uranium in the world’s second poorest nation.
I first raised this issue many months ago in the American Intelligence Forums, under topic : CIA, on Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:24 pm.
Many AI members raised logical and reasonable questions for Mr. Wilson that no major media interviewer has ever asked him. I find our media’s lack of attention to details and balance revolting.
So, I am submitting a few questions for Mr. Wilson from several AI members right here.
Mr. Wilson, since Tim Russert was not interested in asking you hard questions, let me. Here they are:
1) Why, in all of your speeches and other opportunities to do so, have you never once mentioned that the International Atomic Energy Agency can’t require Niger to tighten already lax yelllowcake uranium security? And why have you never once mentioned that the UN currently has no authority to inspect yellowcake uranium shipments from Niger?
2) In your “investigation” of the security of Niger’s yellowcake uranium, how many on-site inspections did you conduct and at what locations? Please list your qualifications for inspecting such facilities.
3) Did you travel with any yellowcake uranium shipments to monitor security processes and procedures Niger is employing?
4) Who assigned you the mission Mr. Wilson? Since you are so talented at name dropping, like calling for Rove to be “frog marched in handcuffs”, you may try it here. We would like to know who’s idea this was, what was the formal mission goals, and where is YOUR REPORT! We know where to find your book, but not your report.
5) What is your expertise in weapons-grade uranium which qualify you to undertake such a mission? (“Fantastique” question)
6) Where is your “report”? Who has it? We have never seen it.
Mr. Wilson, if the President’s NSA can be forced to go before the 9/11 Commission, you can answer these questions!